1. Unique construction bearing is made for longer life and smooth horizontal advance.
2. Rigidly designed screw made by Chrome-molybdenum steel to withstand excessive load.
3. Beveled gear construction combines the precision forge pinion to provide shifted tooth form for strong and excellent interlocking.
4. Special ratchet handle interior design with nickel-chrome wheel and plunger enables strong rotation for any easy, smooth operation.
5. Buttress threads will not creep down under load.
6. Operable vertically or laterally to move materials by integrated with traversing bed.
7. ZAJ series are constructed of aluminum alloy, reducing overall weight.