Double-acting cylinders are designed to produce greater speed and positive control for applications requiring an extra measure of strength, quality, reliability and safety. They can interface with automated operations while providing both powered push and pull cycles.
1. Hollow Type Cylinders - the hollow rod is ideal for tensioning applications such as wire, strands, bolts, rods, etc. When used with the head cap on, a hollow cylinder can be use as a standard cylinder.
2. All models come with 3/8" NPT fast-flow quick-connect couplers and dust caps.
3. Standard models come with threaded collar along with a threaded plunger. The removable hardened saddles protect the plunger during lifting and pressing.
4. Base mounting holes allow easy mounting on almost any fixture.
5. Capacities of 400 tons and above are available upon request.