Utilizing its original "flashlight-to-headlamp" convertible design, the new TopSpot®II frees your hands, directing light where you need it most. You'll control that light more easily with a new locking on/off switch and improved focusing feature.
• New compound-action on/off switch that locks to prevent accidental battery discharge
• Redesigned impact-resistant bulb access cover for easier bulb replacement
• Longer run time - up to 4.5 hours
• Easy-access fasteners for rugged performance and serviceability.
• Improved focusing action, totally separate from switch
• 3 to 7 times brighter than other headlamps
• Rugged shock-resistant, ABS construction
• Polyfoam padded lining for comfort
• Adjustable elastic band fits heads, helmets or wrists
• Super-bright, long lasting 5.2 volt 0.5 amp Krypton bulb
• Weighs less than 8 ounces with 4AA batteries (optional)
• Fingertip adjustable focusing and full 45 degree tilting head