ZAP 4M Series Features
When it comes to converting air pressure to hydraulic fluid pressure for use in double acting actuators nothing does it better than Zinko’s ZAP 4M Series hydraulic pumps. These extremely durable ZAP 4M series pumps convert 80-140 psi of air pressure into up to 10,000 psi of hydraulic pressure and utilize a three way four position valve to power double acting cylinders, push-pull hydraulic devices, and can be reconfigured to work single acting actuators when needed.
1. Design based on work proven ZAP series pump.
2. Pressure relief valve, hydraulic pickup filter, hydraulic output filter, and air inlet filter protect pump and hydraulic components from damage.
3. Can be used anywhere compressed air is available.
4. Manufactured for years of trouble free service and can be completely rebuilt with Zinko rebuild kits.
5. High fluid output utilizing minimal air input is made possible with the usage of quality lightweight internal components engineered to maximize flow rate, outperforming competitor’s pumps almost two to one.
6. Three position four way valve utilizes an tandem center design to allow air purging of the pump to occur even when hydraulic actuator maintains a load while the valve is in the neutral position.
7. 4M series pumps are available in many different configurations including various sized aluminum, steel, and polyethylene reservoirs making these pumps capable of powering many types of hydraulic components.
8. It is highly recommended that an air filter, regulator, and lubricator are used in conjunction with all of Zinko’s air powered products.